Defining Millennials The term ‘Millennials’ has been doing rounds on news, social media and business world for quite some time now. And most happening news items too quite often contain this term. So, for convenience we cay that that anybody born in, or after 1984 is at present a millennial, and there may not …
Tag Archive: Mellenials meaning
FIIB - Fortune Institute of International Business is a commitment to excellence in education and research. FIIB continuously strives for excellence, evident from every single mission that it undertakes. Powered by the intellect and expertise of highly qualified thought leaders, young aspirants experience a metamorphosis that Inspires and Gears them towards a better tomorrow by Driving them to champion and conquer the context
- 5 Business Lessons from Baahubali: The Beginning
- Learning inside Vs. outside the class – CIP Journey
- Careers in the area of Sustainability Development
- The benefits of a study abroad program.
- Why Business Analytics?
- Reflections from the ‘Closeted Conversations ‘
- Shifting Thoughts – Richa Singh
- Corporate Internship: An ideal time to build your portfolio