Few years ago, a few Television ads became a little longer by adding “of every XYZ product you buy, we will give one rupee/or more to…” remember? And there came a wave of popular brands giving back to the society and the environment. From detergent powders to coconut oil to sanitary napkins all brands wanted …
Tag Archive: Social Entrepreneurship
FIIB - Fortune Institute of International Business is a commitment to excellence in education and research. FIIB continuously strives for excellence, evident from every single mission that it undertakes. Powered by the intellect and expertise of highly qualified thought leaders, young aspirants experience a metamorphosis that Inspires and Gears them towards a better tomorrow by Driving them to champion and conquer the context
- 5 Business Lessons from Baahubali: The Beginning
- Learning inside Vs. outside the class – CIP Journey
- Careers in the area of Sustainability Development
- The benefits of a study abroad program.
- Why Business Analytics?
- Reflections from the ‘Closeted Conversations ‘
- Shifting Thoughts – Richa Singh
- Corporate Internship: An ideal time to build your portfolio